Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calculations confusion

Options
  • 13-07-2012 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

My situation is as follows, I was on casual workers until 1st May when my stamps ran out and I had to transfer from JSB to JSA. I then finished working on 17th May and informed the social welfare of this.

Only this week has my claim finally been sorted. I'm trying to work out if I was paid from 1st May-17th as I was told they'd have to calculate this separately as I was working. I cannot work it out as there is very little information given on the slip you get from the post office. I was wondering can anyone more knowledgeable with this help?

My weekly amount is €202.90. I haven't received a payment from 1st May, the payment I just received is until 10th July. I received €1555.60. Does the amount include the 1st-17th May or is it just after?

If it doesn't include the 1st-17th when should I receive this? Will it be in the post office some week or by cheque like I used to get it when working casually?

Thanks

Advertisement