Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus Eireann route 109 6am Cavan to UCD

Options
  • 13-07-2012 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Could anyone who takes this bus tell me what time it usually arrives in UCD? The timetable says 8.35 but I've been taking buses for long enough to know they may well have just pulled that time out of the air. I may be starting a job on campus in August and will be commuting. I'll obviously do a test run before I start but I'm worried that it won't be reflective of the time it takes when the schools and colleges are all open in September.

Thanks!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

would you be able to use this BE site
    http://www.whensmybus.ie/
    to guess? might be worth keeping an eye on some mornings. input the stop before UCD and the UCD stop and it should show up. Never used it so can't state categorically how accurate it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Lisa_

Thanks for that, I'll definitely give it a go!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

I had a friend who used to pick up that bus for college, he used to be in a good 20 minutes before nine some days so it could be fairly accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭shannon82

that bus is due into kells @645, most mornings its there around 655 ona monday tho its around 705

Advertisement