Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grinder

Options
  • 13-07-2012 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Im looking for a grinder to use with my Gaggia Classic. Anyone got any opinions on this? Looking at other grinders online, is that an Iberital MC5? Maybe just rebadged? Its listed on the ad as Cunil Marfil.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Bohrio

kc66 wrote: »
    Hi,
    Im looking for a grinder to use with my Gaggia Classic. Anyone got any opinions on this? Looking at other grinders online, is that an Iberital MC5? Maybe just rebadged? Its listed on the ad as Cunil Marfil.

Thanks.

That Iberital is pretty good. I have never used it (I still have my old MC2 somewhere and I loved it) but one thing I can tell you, it is big! it over 20 cm higher than the Mazzer Mini (which is the one I currently have).

If you dont mind that then I'd say go for it, 175 euro you can't go wrong. Another thing to take in consideration is that the doser is quite big (600 gr) but none of this two things should put you out of buying it.

I personally would go for something smaller but that is just me

Another weird thing is that the machine in the pictures (home pics) is an iberital but he is selling it as Cunnil? dont know why though

Advertisement