Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITEC distance learning courses

Options
  • 13-07-2012 9:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,032 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I'm currently looking at a course on offer with ITEC, its a subject I've always wanted to study but have never been able to find at an undergraduate level in ireland.

Just wondering if anyone here has any experience with the company and what the courses are like? I normally would steer clear of distance learning as I have heard that a few online sites offer diplomas that aren't worth anything in the real world, but this is the only place offering a course in what I'd love to study.

Any help appriciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Circular Journey

Their certificates are issued by themselves, as their initials are also ITEC. Be careful that you dont join the course under the mistaken assumption that their certificates are issued by the International Therapy Examination Council (the big ITEC).

Advertisement