Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about books, may be a stupid one..

Options
  • 12-07-2012 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭

Hi all, I bought ''Why does E = MC2 and why should we care?'' By Brian Cox and ''A brief history of time'' by Stephen Hawking and was wondering which I should read first or does it matter? I was thinking the Brian Cox one as I heard that Stephen Hawking uses e=mc2 in his book? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,863 ✭✭✭mikhail

Cox's book is aimed at a much more general readership. Try it first. Hawking's book is difficult, but worthwhile if you can manage it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭doctoremma

0000879k wrote: »
    Hi all, I bought ''Why does E = MC2 and why should we care?'' By Brian Cox and ''A brief history of time'' by Stephen Hawking and was wondering which I should read first or does it matter? I was thinking the Brian Cox one as I heard that Stephen Hawking uses e=mc2 in his book? :confused:
    I enjoyed the former recently, plugged through the latter years ago. Might revisit, now that I've read a lot more stuff in between!

Advertisement