Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Amsterdam

Options
  • 12-07-2012 11:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, I am moving to Amsterdam for a new job in September.

Im just wondering does anyone have advice on gaining accomadation etc as I am unsure of how to go about looking for it.

Ideally I would like to be able to find someone in or around my own age group (24), who is normal :D!

Id appreciate any advice/ thoughts

Apologies if this is being posted to the wrong forum!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,856 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

it probably should be in the living abroad fourm
    BUT.....
    its just polluted with posts from folks that want to go to Canada so it would only get lost there to be honest amongst all the Canada specific chatter not to mention that many who could help dont bother checking that fourm any more as its pointless, so full of Canada specific questions that it is.

anyhow, I'd presume it'd be similar to germany (and indeed ireland) that a room in shared accomodation is the cheapest and most social option.
    Any more than than I will leave to our dutch residents of which theres a number on boards.

Advertisement