Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't connect to any servers :(

Options
  • 12-07-2012 10:02pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello all,

I'm in a bind at the moment and it seems that I'm unable to connect to any servers. I fire up Origin, open BF3 from within there and it opens up my BattleLog web page as usual. Browse for a server and click connect and the game goes and does the cloud sync and then starts bf3.exe to attempt to connect me to a game.

When it seems like it should be putting me into the game it dies and I get "Game disconnected: could not join server" message in Battleloog. Any attempts to reconnect will be met with the same issue.

I've checked that my PunkBuster is up to date (that had caused me some grief in the past) and I've done a repair on the install from within Origin.

The only thing that's changed is that I've got a new router, but as far as I can tell it's been configured the same as my old one (which died on it's arse on Sunday).

Any thoughts and ideas would be most welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

[Update]
    Rebooted and that sorted it somehow. Frakin' bizarre...

Advertisement