Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelchair Rugby League in Leinster/Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Bill Byrne wrote: »
    Hi Guys;

I am trying to get a team together to play wheelchair rugby league in the Dublin/surrounding/Leinster area and I need a few more bodies :). I have linked the initial website I am currently working off below, more on that to follow....

If you are interested hit me up on this forum or send an email to billbo2003@hotmail.com

Thanks alot
    Bill

http://leinsterwheelchairrugbyleague.wordpress.com/

Where will it be located?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Bill Byrne

Hey, not sure yet as it depends on how many I get and where they are. I am guessing somewhere in Dublin would be the most central. Are you located near there?

Am in Dublin South West.

Cool ok well watch this space and Ill roll out a new website and social media stuff. once I know the when the where an the how many I will let you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭marwelie

Id be interested but doubt my wheelchair would survive the rigors of murderball ;)

• Advertisement

marwelie wrote: »
    Id be interested but doubt my wheelchair would survive the rigors of murderball ;)

Neither would mine lol

marwelie wrote: »
    haha cheers. yea h will be trying to line up sports chairs from iwa just like a basketball club.

just to clarify different game to murderball hit the sits for a video.

Bill Byrne wrote: »
    haha cheers. yea h will be trying to line up sports chairs from iwa just like a basketball club.

just to clarify different game to murderball hit the sits for a video.

Seen a few videos on Youtube. It's absolutely nuts. Have been watching the Channel 4 programme on the lead-up to the Parlaympics too. Very interesting.

Advertisement