Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dinner in Newcastle West

Options
  • 12-07-2012 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Will be in Newcastle West Friday night.

Looking for dinner recommendations and a pub where we would get a decent pint?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Munstermad

Hiya I suppose it depends on what kind of food you like,
    River Chinese rest. in my opinion is the best Chinese, there is the Market Brasserie in the square which is lovely but is quite pricey and not very generous with their portions, the New Turban facing the river isn't great tbh, the Mallard has a good reputation but I haven't been myself. I'd avoid the hotel for food, not great. Cronins bar do nice pub grub and nice pints, cater mainly for a younger crowd. The Shamrock, Clearys of Small Pats have good pints and are my favs... they have a mixed age group and nice atmosphere..
    Best of luck, enjoy your night!

Advertisement