Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CE scheme

Options
  • 11-07-2012 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi myself, partner and child are currently on 342 jobseekers allowance, if i decide to do a scheme i will get 208 but what will my partner get for himself and our child?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Big mix little mix

I think you just get an extra 20 ontop of you and you wife's total payment.

I have a question if I am getting 124 JSA and two 1/2 rate child dependants bring it up to 154 if I took ce scheme I'd get €208. The rules state payment under €188 gets the min CE of €188 + €20 = €208. Can I give back my 1/2 rate dependants to my wife's illness benefit and therefore reduce my payment to just 124. Could I then take up a CE scheme and get the min ce rate of €208 and not have any comeback etc as I am technically not breaking any rules just using the rules to my advantage. It would mean us getting an extra €30 per week

Advertisement