Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haye vs Chisora- how much to order it?

Options
  • 12-07-2012 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭

Thinking of getting this on ppv saturday night. im with UPC anyone know how much it is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Stojkovic

If they paid me to watch it, I wouldnt.

I'd rather watch two four year olds fight.

Absolute joke of a fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 gav_dub100

Stojkovic wrote: »

Real helpful there.... :rolleyes:

The fight isn't on PPV, it only available by subscribing to the BoxNation channel which is €12.50 a month as far as I am aware. Unfortunately, it is not available on UPC it's only on Sky. You can also subscribe to watch it online stream through livesport.tv

Everything you need to know should be here: http://www.boxnation.com/subscribe/

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Maravilla33

Isn't there some kind of register for that???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

What are you talking about? 2 top 10 heavyweights in a domestic fight with real animosity. I'm looking forward to it a lot.

Haye vs Harrison, now that was a joke. But you probably bought that on PPV and are still licking your wounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

I just subscribed on Sky and used the SUNOFFER code to waive the registration fee so it cost me £10 all in for a months viewing.

The code only works if paying in sterling for some reason.

You can cancel after 1 month too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

who would be fav. Haye v Price

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭doublejj

i am on upc but cant get it,,,when i try to subsribe for the online stream it wont allow me to get to secure payment....

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Maravilla33

who would be fav. Haye v Price

I'd go for Haye at this stage. Not really convinced by Price's chin. Haven't seen him take a big punch as a pro and his chin was dodgy as an amateur. Price does look good, boxes well and has great power but Hayes not gonna stand around and let Price tee off on him like some of his opponents up to now. If it goes the distance could see Price winning but have a feeling Haye might take him out before then.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭seamey beag84

Does anyone know what time the fight starts..roughly? Coverage starts at 7 but cant find any other info. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭weemcd

Fighters walking down to ring at 9.50pm if I read correctly

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 54,705 ✭✭✭✭walshb

The first bell should sound at 2200 hrs. BTW, the sky channel for boxnation is now channel 437, not 456.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭FANTAPANTS

cant get on to subscribe page grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭DaNiEl1994

boxnation are pricks tryed to subscribe through phone and no one answering not everyone had credit cards, why wasnt this on box office much easier to just charge it to bill

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭RoverZT

It's on for free on Polsat Sport.

Going to watch this at Polish friends house.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

Lads any idea why it's only 10 rounds long?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭gene_tunney

It's not a world title fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭Underground

Jesus, I'm dozey today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 561 ✭✭✭keano2012

is there anywhere online to watch it for free via streaming?? not a mad boxing fan but wouldnt seeing this one! cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 13,902 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

KARL BRABAZON MAKES PRO DEBUT SATURDAY NIGHT

Former Irish amateur favourite Karl Brabazon looks set to launch what could prove a very interesting pro career in Upton park tomorrow night.

The Lucan Boxing club boss and St Saviours product, who won a senior title in 2005 and came close to completing a fairy tale comeback before ultimately loosing to Olympian Adam Nolan in the 2011 welterweight final, could fight without the vest and the head guard for the first time on the massive David Haye and Derek Chisora card.

Brabazon was told to pack his gloves and head to London with stable mate Gary O’Sullivan by Frank Warren and English promoter has promised Barbizon he will punch for pay for the first time.

Speaking to Kevin Byrne of the Sun Newspaper manager and coach Pascal Collins said,

“ We got a call saying, ‘Bring him over’ and promoters Frank Warren should have a fight for him. He has been working really hard and is well up for it. There is no opponent yet but hopefully we will find one today.”

Am hoping to catch this fight if BoxNation are going to show any of the undercard, hopefully they will.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Eircom_Sucks

lads i have sky world , movies , sports etc , i have box nation on 437 , do i automatically have the fight or do i have to pay for the event itself , is it like wrestlemania or something where you pay for this fight only , or is it free if u have sky ???????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,902 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

lads i have sky world , movies , sports etc , i have box nation on 437 , do i automatically have the fight or do i have to pay for the event itself , is it like wrestlemania or something where you pay for this fight only , or is it free if u have sky ???????

It is not free on mine, I'm in the UK (not sure if it makes a difference).

I paid £10 last month, can't remember what fight I even wanted to watch, I've since cancelled it and so am hoping my sub doesn't run out tonight!

The build up at the moment has freeview in the listing, the slot for the fight does not so i'd imagine it turns off then if you don't have a sub?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

I just checked mine and I don't have it. You must be subscribed to it already?

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭bigbudda

Any chance of links to anyway-decent free streams, if there are any?!

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Johnny Johnson

RoverZT wrote: »
    It's on for free on Polsat Sport.

Going to watch this at Polish friends house.

It's on Al Jazeera Sport +3 too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭duinegorm

It is a world title fight, the winner takes the two vacant WBA and WBO international titles. Not exactly much to those titles though in fairness. WBO changed the rules for this fight to allow the ten round fight that Haye was looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

£2.99 gbp for a day pass on flashsportstreams.com provided you have 3mb or more Broadband your good. Hd quality no stuttering.

any 1 want a link to boxnation stream pm me and will forward it to you cheers its free:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

FANTAPANTS wrote: »
    any 1 want a link to boxnation stream pm me and will forward it to you cheers its free:D:D:D

Fantapants send it my way pls, having trouble with boxingguru,

cheers

done :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,313 ✭✭✭xtal191

Any chance of a link please??

Advertisement