Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extreme sports video - talent required

Options
  • 11-07-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,
    New to the forum so not sure if I'm breaking any rules, but I'll go ahead and see where this gets me :P

Myself and some buddies (graphic designers) are looking to create a YouTube video(s) to showcase some of Ireland's most talented extreme sports people, and to just have some fun creating it!

We're big into mountain biking and surfing, and always up for trying something new. And if you partake in any sports (anything at all) and would like to be involved in the filming, please drop me a PM and we can discuss things further.

If this is breaking forum rules please remove/lock and apologies in advance!

Cheers,

Alan :)

Comments

Advertisement