Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One earing or two?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 10:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭

I had my two ears pierced some years ago and I always wear two earings. Is this unusual for a male? In a bar one night, a girl asked me if I was gay because I was wearing two earings. I am not gay, I just like wearing two earings. Is the wearing of two earings by a male some kind of sign that he is gay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭ZombieBride

As far as I'm aware the only criteria required for being gay is being sexually attracted to men if you're a man or women if you're a woman. Your ears have nothing to do with it so don't let someone else's false beliefs stop you doing what you do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

no make some moves and prove youre straight to her..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

I had my two ears pierced some years ago and I always wear two earings. Is this unusual for a male? In a bar one night, a girl asked me if I was gay because I was wearing two earings. I am not gay, I just like wearing two earings. Is the wearing of two earings by a male some kind of sign that he is gay?

Im a 21 year old male living in limerick where "real" men get one ear pierced with a diamond and all the girls love them ha,I had both my ears pierced with black studs was told that was gay, got my lip pierced people said that was gay..then got my ears stretched and wear pink silicon tunnels sometimes, apparently that's also gay...long story short people are dopes, as long as you like your piercings it's all good ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I thought it was if your left was pierced you were gay, if you right one was then you are straight. Load of old nonsense to be honest. Don't mind idiot people and their opinions

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

When will people realise that piercing started in the gay community? Having an ear piercing doesn't make you gay, taking a cock in your arse does.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 clairebearxxx

sounds to me she was a little immature to say that. piercings are piercings doesnt matter where or how many you have. once your happy and like them thats the main thing :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭garv123

hdowney wrote: »
    I thought it was if your left was pierced you were gay, if you right one was then you are straight. Load of old nonsense to be honest. Don't mind idiot people and their opinions

Other way around is the myth.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,763 ✭✭✭finality

Nah, 2 earrings look good on guys. Doesn't say anything about your sexuality.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

im 22 male , recently got both my ears peirced and have been called .... a lesbian :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

antocann wrote: »
    im 22 male , recently got both my ears peirced and have been called .... a lesbian :(

We're here for you man, let it all out :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

It's totally legit, see a man you like? Look at his ears, will tell you all you need to know :D:confused:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

Thanks guys for your words of encouragment. From now on, I will wear my two earings with pride and disregard any comments about being gay.

Advertisement