Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upset Stomach

Options
  • 11-07-2012 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 901 ✭✭✭

I've had an upset stomach for well over two months now. Did not go to doctor as thought it would go away. Have diarrhea almost every day, sometimes get pains but nothing else. Today I feel nauseated as well and feel like I could get sick. There have been no triggers that I know of. Feel so sick as I type this. Anyone know what the cause could be.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,695 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

Seriously, you're asking random people on the internet instead of your GP? Make an appointment and get some checks done...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

we can't give you an online diagnosis. that would be doing you a huge disservice. Go to a doctor.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement