Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Possible new site for County Cavan

Options
  • 11-07-2012 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

Hope I have this in the right area. Just a simple survey here guys and gals.

Looking to gauge interest for an airsoft site based in Co. Cavan. Let me know if you live in the region or would be willing to travel to a site up this end of the country. I think a site or two is definitely needed up here. And I can absolutely guarantee it would meet all the standards you would expect. I don't do things in halves. ;)

So let me know what you all think. All input welcome and appreciated. Thank you. :)

Do you want a site in Cavan? 5 votes

Yes
    0% 0 votes
    No
    100% 5 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭422nd

Some feedback and opinions on those votes would be helpful lads. Can't understand why anyone wouldn't want another site to try out.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Since the thread has no activity, and you seem disheartened, I just wanted to toss this out there:

I live in Dublin/Kildare area, so wouldn't not like to see a site open up in Cavan, but likewise nor would I be in a great hurry to see one there either. I would hazard a guess that many other people would be the same. Though I would also say that it might also be an indicator of things to come with said site, if there's zero activity here.

What are your plans for the site? Will it be CQB, open field, forested, indoors, outdoors, etc. What will it have that other sites do not? What facilities are you planning i.e. running water, bathrooms, etc?

I reckon pictures and more info might stimulate a bit of discussion :)

Advertisement