Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone interested in finishing assignments?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 3:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭

I am looking for someone that can help me with the assignments, ideally someone who need help with theirs :) Ya know, things like "kill one person with a repair torch" kinda things. Anyone interested? I usually play between 9pm - 2am

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

yeah add me and you can kill me, you might as well be my third death by blowtorch

i should be on for a while this evening. If you find an empty server invite me to it when you see me online (i'll keep battlelog closed till when i'm at the computer instead of having it on all the time.

Can't think of the top of my head ones i need help with as i managed the repair kill on metro by accident ages ago!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

sent :)

and accepted,

yeah unless you want to wait while i snipe you 25 times or i get to destroy a vehicle you are in then i'm good for assignments so once you kill me i'm good!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Organised stat padding ....nice :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

All lads don't do it like this, you will miss the sheer joy when you finally get that EOD bot kill after hours of never ending frustration.

• Advertisement

gosh darnit it all to hell!

never thought of that i ended up killing him with an EOD bot to even the k/d ratio but i hadn't the previous assignment completed so it didn't count. Didn't even know there was an EOD part to an assignment.

Oh well i guess i'll see how i get on when i move on to that assignment before i crack and ask one of the other 2 people i've helped with the repair tool assignment to help me out.

And i know its technically stat padding or similer but jesus some of these are just crazy.

PS anyone else wanting to complete this assignemnet can use me! Send me a pm on here or in bf3 if yous don't want the taint!

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭solarith

=(

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Maguined wrote: »
    All lads don't do it like this, you will miss the sheer joy when you finally get that EOD bot kill after hours of never ending frustration.
    Killing a sniper with an EOD bot is nearly as satisfying as killing them with a knife :P

Advertisement