Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on new e-commerce venture

Options
  • 11-07-2012 2:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone!
    I'm working at the moment on a project to create a new website with a mobile application. My website and application will provide a service between customers and businesses.

I have some questions ......

who can help me to to create a website and a mobile application? a software company or webdesign?

Is there any enterprise board out there specialized on e-business or e-commerce where could i go to ask for some more specific IT-internet advice?

My business idea would be dealing with customer data from business....
    therefore where could i go to get Legal advice in regards of data protection... and to setting up company/partnership/soletrader ?

and where could I get some info about Grants/funding available if international/national service?

I know I may ask much but any good advice on any question would be great

Thanks a lot :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ICCM

who can help me to to create a website and a mobile application? a software company or webdesign?

Yes you have answered your own question there depending on the type of application a web design firm may be able to carry out the entire project,

Is there any enterprise board out there specialized on e-business or e-commerce where could i go to ask for some more specific IT-internet advice?

You should contact your local enterprize board and they may have someone there with experience of IT start ups

My business idea would be dealing with customer data from business....
    therefore where could i go to get Legal advice in regards of data protection... and to setting up company/partnership/soletrader ?

Legal advice should only be sought from a suitably qualified professional however with regard to data protection you can contact the data protection commissioner at www.dataprotection.ie

and where could I get some info about Grants/funding available if international/national service?

Enterprize boards, FAS, social welfare (if you are in receipt of benefit) citizens advice

• Registered Users Posts: 7,218 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Pm me if you are interested in a partnership (particularly data protection advice)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 MarkWN

robeko wrote: »
    Hi everyone!
    I'm working at the moment on a project to create a new website with a mobile application. My website and application will provide a service between customers and businesses.

If you will be looking to process credit and debit card payments through the mobile apps (mCommerce) and through your website (eCommerce), WorldNet will be able to assist you.

If you PM me your contact details I can contact you and discuss the WorldNet services.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭kflynn

Hey,

I could probably help you with that. (Have tried a few places myself for funding so learnt some things the long way) PM me if you like!

Advertisement