Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

42" LG tv 314 in tesco douglas

Options
  • 11-07-2012 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭

42" LG tv 314 LG 42LK450U in tesco douglas
    32" LG tv 244
    both full HD ..etc etc.marked as freeview but im told they will do saorview also .
    also sonys and technika on offer, had a 50" for 500 and somthing.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭peckerhead

Yup, spec here.

Excellent price — it's £418 on Amazon, and no delivery to Ireland.

Did they have a few of the 42" in stock, OP?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Anyone been up there know if they have many of 42" or the 32" ones left?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,410 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

wonder have they been reclaimed upstairs when it got flooded?

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

i was in there at about 12 today.. they had about 10 of each ...I asked the woman working in electoral they said it was a sale to advertise that theya re open... i presume they hoped someone would post on places like this...free( almost advertising)...she said they had 42" panasonics for 185 yesterday so maybe they have different stuff every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭Zardoz

she said they had 42" panasonics for 185 yesterday so maybe they have different stuff every day.
    :eek::eek::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭javagal

is this anywhere else

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

hey i got the last 42in one for €314 there at 8. walked around, was none there and then when headin out spotted last one but it was lg 42lk530t version

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

bizz213 wrote: »
    hey i got the last 42in one for €314 there at 8. walked around, was none there and then when headin out spotted last one but it was lg 42lk530t version

You sure it was 42"? I saw 32" there for exactly 314 upstairs and didnt see any downstairs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Lemmy Scott

Corholio wrote: »
    You sure it was 42"? I saw 32" there for exactly 314 upstairs and didnt see any downstairs.
    I was in there after 8 and thats what i saw 32 inch for 314 didnt see any 42 inch ones-i hardly call a 32 inch a bargain at 314-i saw one guy buying one and he seemed delighted with himself.:rolleyes:

theres no more bargain tvs left

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭bizz213

ya i think i can tell the difference between a 32in and a 42in.. that and the fact it says it on the box is a dead give away! there was sony bravia 32in in there too for 314 as well.. saw few guys with them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement