Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xpose

Options
  • 11-07-2012 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭

It would put you off women

Comments

i thought it was a e news type of show celeb news

all it is , is ads for selling chlothes and other women stuff

here this coat bargin 400 euro lol

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 921 ✭✭✭Border-Rat

It really is hateful.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭RedRightHand

What language do they speak? :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭hayser

I watch it for the clothes and make up. A little off topic but does anyone know the bar they filmed in tonight's episode (Wednesday 11th)? I love trying out new bars and that one looked really nice. Thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭qwert2

hayser wrote: »
    I watch it for the clothes and make up. A little off topic but does anyone know the bar they filmed in tonight's episode (Wednesday 11th)? I love trying out new bars and that one looked really nice. Thanks in advance.

Not sure. But I know for sure that it wasn't the Submarine bar in Crumlin. Try somewhere off Grafton street or somewhere in D4 #safetyzone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭DavyD_83

looks like Harvey Nichols' Cocktail bar in Dundrum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,024 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

I watched their interview with the cast of Girl With Dragon Tattoo and the prat interviewing them gives away
    the fact that Stellan Skarsgård was a killer.
    I'd stayed away from watching the original so was very annoyed to have that spoiled.

Bunch of idiots.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

The way they speak is cringey and when the dark haired one, Lisa I think, puts on a deep voice, stopped watching it years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

normally I just 'meh' this show - sometimes watch the fashions, and forward through most of the rest of it - but tonight took the bloody biscuit.........voiceover re Peaches Geldof (RIP) - they are now currently awaiting 'toxology' reports - TV3 buy a dictionary, it's 'toxicology'

Then there's another www.XXXX.ie (websites they are always pushing - that I reckon have some link to TV3) - anyway, Lisa Fitzpatrick says (re yellow dress) 'you could wear this to a communion'.............except you could see the model's knickers through it.............very plainly, the dress was practically see-through :eek:

looked like Karen Koster had her work cut out of her with the interview with the actress from Noah - so fair dues on that one

/rant over :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,301 ✭✭✭dublinman1990

I've flicked through it sometimes when it was mostly repeats.

The parts of the show that annoy me is when they do the showbiz gossip parts of the show. You would have someone like Glenda Gilson on with some male showbiz reporter on different days in which I've never even heard of before.

In effect they just spout out a lot of showbiz rubbish that is classed as being 'relevant' in today's world.

I have to conclusion to say without offending the ladies here is that show is by far the worst pile of dog s**te to have ever been produced on Irish Television. I wouldn't mind if that show was gone off the air the very next day.

Well done to TV3 on that one. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭D-FENS

And the most frightening thought is, if not for Love/Hate, it probably would have won the IFTA for best screenplay

Advertisement