Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where's the best place in Dublin for a tattoo ?

Options
  • 11-07-2012 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

I've wanted a tattoo for years just couldn't decide what or where to place it. Now I think I've finally made the decision, I need to find the best place to have it done.

I'm thinking something like this on my shoulder blade.

46832cf0.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Mansized Wreath

Classic Ink in Temple Bar (or it might be called Classic Tattoo).

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Cool, tks I'll check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭hunter164

Check out Colourworks, always produce impressive work.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭Marty McFly

Op a bit of a search would reveal hundreds of threads asking the same question I could nearl start copying and pasting my response biggrin.gif.

There are plenty of good studios in Dublin the trick is to find the artist and studio that you feel fits you right, and one you feel comfortavle in so have a look around at portfolios and and pop into the studios for a chat.

Also check out

Zulu Tattoo

Skin City

Wildcat Ink

Snakebite

• Registered Users Posts: 28 clairebearxxx

id recommend wildcat ink. theres two in dublin. one in jervis st and another in stpehens green shopping centre. have had all my tattoos and piercings done with them. there always really nice :) and there work is amazing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Bambii_

ReINKarnated in Temple bar are great. I've got nothing yet myself (I intend on going there soon), but Marc's work is amazing :O

Advertisement