Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is this dress suitable for a wedding?

Options
  • 10-07-2012 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have a wedding in September and found this lovely dress. I was wondering would it be ok to wear? Or is it too white to wear to a wedding? :confused:

DR06031_001_a.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

I don't think it's too white but perhaps a bit too short? I'm quite tall so maybe that is why I say that. If it's an appropriate length on you and you like it and feel comfortable then go for it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭RoscommonTom

Definitily not too short I think

• Registered Users Posts: 6 molly6676

Thanks for the replies guys. @ nickibaby* im 5"2 so hopefully it wont be too short on me as im guessing the model is quite a bit taller than me :). I think im going to order it so fingers crossed its nice on :D. Thanks for all the help.

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

molly6676 wrote: »
    hopefully it wont be too short on me as im guessing the model is quite a bit taller than me :)

Then it definately wont be too short. Beautiful dress, enjoy :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭gingernut125

I really think its too white,it might upset the bride

• Advertisement
Advertisement