Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommendations for hostel in Barcelona?

Options
  • 10-07-2012 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Going to Barcelona on the 16th of August. Has anyone got any recommendations fora a hostel, we are looking for something central and relatively cheap!
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭lc180

Going to Barcelona on the 16th of August. Has anyone got any recommendations fora a hostel, we are looking for something central and relatively cheap!
    Thank you

I stayed at the Hostel Kabul. It's located right off Las Ramblas and was really cheap during the off-season. It had a bar in it which was great for meeting other people and having a bit of banter. It was perfect for me but I ain't too fussy.

Las Ramblas can be a bit dodgy though but if you have your head screwed on you've nothing to worry about.

Great city! Enjoy

Advertisement