Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Twist Barrel For Pistols

Options
  • 10-07-2012 7:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Anybody got experience with these and if so are they worth buying. I was thinking about getting one for a Marui MEU. From the little info I could find it looks like only Tanio Koba make them and they are supposed to work well giving much better accuracy for guns shooting up to 1J in power. I have only seen them listed for Marui M1911A1 guns. Are the barrels on the TM M1911A1 and TM MEU's the same. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭OzCam

This was discussed a couple of months ago. The Search utility should be able to find the thread for you but IIRC the consensus was that twist barrels are pretty much a waste of time and money for pistols. The barrels are too short to make any real difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭gouldian

Thanks - will get a tightbore instead

Advertisement