Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CPP phonesafe claim form

Options
  • 10-07-2012 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey guys,

I'm in need of a phonesafe claim form to finish a claim with CPP. It's for a samsung phone which I lost.

The guy on the phone said he would email me the forms but I know they are notorious for being a tad unhelpful.

If anyone has said form as a pdf or whatever could they post it for me. It'd be very helpful. I want to get this sorted as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Lighto

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lori21

did u check the spam folder, if not can send u link

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lighto

A link would be great if you could send it. Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭massy086

Lighto wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I'm in need of a phonesafe claim form to finish a claim with CPP. It's for a samsung phone which I lost.

The guy on the phone said he would email me the forms but I know they are notorious for being a tad unhelpful.

If anyone has said form as a pdf or whatever could they post it for me. It'd be very helpful. I want to get this sorted as soon as I can.

Kind regards,

Lighto

be very careful what you write on the form. my friend had her bag stolen with a 2 week old s3 in it and phonesafe would not cover the claim because she was not mugged or attacked

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Lighto

Cool I'll be careful with them. Forms sent off now so fingers crossed! Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Chilli Con Kearney

Lighto wrote: »
    Cool I'll be careful with them. Forms sent off now so fingers crossed! Cheers

Make sure that you DO NOT say that you lost the phone. They will not cover it. I lost mine abroad and they said that they do not cover loss ANYWHERE in public places.

I should have lied and said it was robbed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement