Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chinese phone shops dublin

Options
  • 10-07-2012 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Has anyone bought a new phone from any of the chinese phone shops in dublin?? Im looking at buying a samsung galaxy s2 and its E100 cheaper in there than to buy outright with meteor as im in contract. Can I trust it will work in 2 weeks time and how legit are they? their all over town so im sure they cant be too bad or everyone would know about it. Once I know it is new and I have some comeback if anything goes wrong.
    Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,871 ✭✭✭skimpydoo

I bought a brand new iPhone 4S for €129 cheaper than 02 were charging. I got mine in a shop in the Ilac Centre and a month later no problems.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

I bought a samsung on westmoreland street near the bus stop the other week when my other phone stopped working they charged me 40 euros sim and all..great value!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Cheapphones

Yeah, Unless there knockoffs, They'll be fine.. Just networks are having a go!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dfree10

where is this shop and whats the name of it?

Advertisement