Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

down in the dumps

Options
  • 08-07-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I've been feeling very down lately. I've been very stressed at work and at home and constantly feel that I've a big knot in my tummy. I often feel as if I'm not 'present' when I'm with people and even when I am participating feel as if I'm morphing into what other people want me to be. This has been going on for a while and I can't seem to shake the feeling off. I am doing every thing normally, look normal but think I'm far from normal . I feel like I'm blank, detached. Even though my family are good I don't feel they'd want to know and I don't have a friend that I feel I could confide in. I have started having horrible dreams also --the other night I dreamt I was strangling my boss and woke up crying and cross. Anyway I know I've got to do something so I've decided to look into getting some counselling (sp??) but am wondering how else I could get myself out of this way of thinking. I'm not interested in tablets nor am I interested in going to a doctor. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

hi op. there's already an extensive thread here on anxiety and depression so I'll close this one and you can post there

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement