Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling Gokaku Dekiru N4/N5 practice book

Options
  • 08-07-2012 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I sat the N4 exam in London last week (which I hopefully passed), so I'm selling this book to add to my funds to buy some books for the N3.
    It's in fantastic condition, like-new, and I didn't write in it because I had always intended to sell it on.

This is the link to the shop where I bought it: link

It contains all the sections for the exam; half of the book is N5, the other half N4. These sections themselves are practice questions of all the exam sections, and then a practice exam. The answers are at the back, allong with the Listening Comprehension transcripts. It comes with 2 CDs (practice questions on disc 1, practice exam on disc 2)

I'm looking for €27 for it, and that includes postage & packaging to Ireland. Paypal preferred.

Some (slightly crappy) photos of the actual book:
    1 2 3
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Please use adverts.ie if you wish to sell something :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement