Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Hat SEO/Wordpress Hack - Botanical Slimming Gel Capsule

Options
  • 08-07-2012 8:56pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had any sites they're hosting affected by this recently?

This text may look familier to some:
    Botanical Slimming Soft Gel Capsule. Losing weight with botanical slimming soft gel the fastest and effective slimming made from natural plants...

The only article I've found on it is here: http://blog.unmaskparasites.com/2012/05/18/careless-webmasters-as-wordpress-hosting-providers-for-spammers/

Looking for more info.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭infodox

Have not seen that yet, but I do see a lot of diet pill spam every so often in the comments section. If it were not for moderated comments my site would have 1200+ malicious links.

Beware of these, the spammers often spam links that are also hosting exploit packs or similar to get more spam drones :)

Advertisement