Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the game k.o's 40 glocc

Options
  • 08-07-2012 8:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭

game and a few from bws caught up with 40 glocc, a rapper associated with mobb deep and g unit and same rapper who ran up on lil wayne and birdman in LA when they drove through his hood, robbed plies at a jamie foxx video shoot and some other bws member.

All sorts flying round twitter atm about what actually happened before this footage but you can see them squaring up and game just smacked him with the iphone in his other hand , he caught him nice and defiantly dazzled him , 40 glocc fell straight into the bushes lol.

wouldnt say its the end at all both are going back and forth on twitter, good stuff this is :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

Game gone mental!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭conor.hogan.2

Cue Hugh Brothers style justice.

Also Worldstar says it best - "what age are these people", they are in their 30's...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,970 ✭✭✭mufcboy1999

its entertaining though imo :), look at least we know these dudes will sometimes do what they say in their music.

just seen games twitter there where tweeted lil wayne saying he got him, obvioulsy a bit of pay back for wayne after getting held up by 40.

Yeah kind of.

But considering Game is in his 30s, with a wife and kids and is set money wise for the rest of his life this is a bit of a stupid move.

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭bigpoppa

Thats the most entertaining thing Game has done since the documentary :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

bigpoppa wrote: »
    Thats the most entertaining thing Game has done since the documentary :)

Thats for sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Who really cares? Two grown men acting like idiots on camera.

You do know doing dumb ****, shooting people and going to jail isn't actually something to celebrate, yea?

floggg wrote: »
    Who really cares? Two grown men acting like idiots on camera.

You do know doing dumb ****, shooting people and going to jail isn't actually something to celebrate, yea?

Are you talking to me?

Yeah kind of.

But considering Game is in his 30s, with a wife and kids and is set money wise for the rest of his life this is a bit of a stupid move.

I know what your saying but you have to remember , some people are like this and this is obviously a hood thing. They can't be talking all that shoot em up sh*t for the sake of it , it stems from something and that's the hood.

You can take a nigga out the hood but not the hood outa the nigga and all that lol. I know if someone jumped me and put a video of it up , I'd do the exact same if I caught them on their own.

I'm talking to anybody who thinks that **** is cool. So only if the shoe fits.

If a middle class 30 something year old from Galway did that he'd be an idiot.

If a 30 something year old from Compton does it, he's an idiot.

It ain't a "hood" thing, it's an idiot thing. I'm sure you have plenty of people from the "hood" looking at that thinking how utterly stupid both of them are.

Sure, there are also plenty of ignorant fools from the hood thinking this is cool or some sort of "G code" to celebrate, but that's not because they're from the hood, it's because they're ignorant fools. Take them out of the hood as kids and they'd probably still grow up ignorant fools.

I haven't watched the video but seemingly one or both drew guns. Would it be a cool video to post if one if them shot the other? Or some innocent bystander? Drake and Chris Brown could end up costing Tony Parker his career, not to mention the innocent bystanders hurt. And that was just a bottle.

I'm sure the "hood" is not a pleasant place to live and it sees more than its fair share of violence. That's no reason to break out the popcorn and cheer them on.

We have our own "hoods" here in West Dublin Moyross etc. when they act that way, we don't think it's very entertaining.

Were all those stabbings in Phoneix Park on Saturday just somebody keeping it hood?

PS - jumping one guy on their own when you have a "posse" with you is nothing but cowardice. You wouldn't really prove much other than the fact that your own weakness if you did that to anybody in my book.

• Advertisement

I'm talking to anybody who thinks that **** is cool. So only if the shoe fits.

If a middle class 30 something year old from Galway did that he'd be an idiot.

If a 30 something year old from Compton does it, he's an idiot.

It ain't a "hood" thing, it's an idiot thing. I'm sure you have plenty of people from the "hood" looking at that thinking how utterly stupid both of them are.

Sure, there are also plenty of ignorant fools from the hood thinking this is cool or some sort of "G code" to celebrate, but that's not because they're from the hood, it's because they're ignorant fools. Take them out of the hood as kids and they'd probably still grow up ignorant fools.

I haven't watched the video but seemingly one or both drew guns. Would it be a cool video to post if one if them shot the other? Or some innocent bystander? Drake and Chris Brown could end up costing Tony Parker his career, not to mention the innocent bystanders hurt. And that was just a bottle.

I'm sure the "hood" is not a pleasant place to live and it sees more than its fair share of violence. That's no reason to break out the popcorn and cheer them on.

We have our own "hoods" here in West Dublin Moyross etc. when they act that way, we don't think it's very entertaining.

Were all those stabbings in Phoneix Park on Saturday just somebody keeping it hood?

PS - jumping one guy on their own when you have a "posse" with you is nothing but cowardice. You wouldn't really prove much other than the fact that your own weakness if you did that to anybody in my book.

i agree on bits of what your saying but theres no point in comparing ireland to compton, its more than a bit far fetched. Completely different culture, something i dont think you understand if your going to be comparing a few council estates to it.

if these people portray the image they do in their music and say their going to do this that and the other when they see each other, a few slaps is at least whats to be expected.

it happens man, the majority of these rappers are or were gangstas before they blew up so this kind of stuff can always happen when they see each other. Im not saying its cool but this scenario is entertaining from my point of view the same way the lil wayne getting held up in the hood was , doesnt make anyone ignorant or stupid to think so infact the people who dont know what gangsta rap stemmed from are the ignorant ones. No one got shot here so please dont make it something its not, a few fisty cuffs is all that happened, handbags.

so we just go out and support their music instead ye ? and actually put money into these "idiots" hands... your being hypocritical if your going out paying for and listening to this kind of music if your calling them idiots. Your more than likely the same type of person that will turn around and call 2pac your favorite rapper, when the majority of his career was blighted with kind of behavior and music :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭Bobby Baccala

Game is gonna get himself charged for that, same way tupac did. If he was gonna hit the lad at least have the common sense not to video it and put it on the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,309 ✭✭✭✭wotzgoingon

I like rap music and hip hop, but anyone who believes he hit him there is a bigger fool. That's the biggest fake beating I ever seen. Even his bottoms were falling down.

P4DDY2K11 wrote: »
    Game is gonna get himself charged for that, same way tupac did. If he was gonna hit the lad at least have the common sense not to video it and put it on the internet.

He won't man , the cops can't charge him unless 40 goes to them otherwise the game could just just say 40 jumped him and this video was just evidence of him retaliating.

The cops would more than likely need a witness to do him because game can say anything happened previous to this and the cops cant prove otherwise and there's not a chance 40 would go to the cops, them snitch jabs are ridiculous , typical behaviour to big himself up.

@whatsgoingon : 40 was defeintly caught man, there's an extended video doing the rounds now showing game beating on him. FairPlay to 40 he stood up to game with his bws crew behind him, was always gona end bad for him. There also a radio interview with 40 and he said he tried to play it smart as he was on his own and these lads had guns etc on them, if he would of hit one of them he would a got a worse beating.

i agree on bits of what your saying but theres no point in comparing ireland to compton, its more than a bit far fetched. Completely different culture, something i dont think you understand if your going to be comparing a few council estates to it.

Sorry, but bull****. The "hood" isn't some magical place where normal rules don't apply. There are some ****ed up situations in inner city America (like most disadvantaged urban areas) and its definitely harder to bring children up and keep them away from trouble.

That doesn't mean that urban america lives by entirely different codes and people don't know right from wrong. there is plenty of good people living in those areas, and I can assure you they would also like at that and shake their heads - and look at this thread and shake their heads that people think its cool to celebrate this stuff.

Most people who live their lives trying to be the hardest gangster on the block know they are doing wrong but just don't give a damn.
    if these people portray the image they do in their music and say their going to do this that and the other when they see each other, a few slaps is at least whats to be expected. .

I hope you don't really think believe that most rappers actually live the life they portray on their records?

And I also hope you don't think they should go around shooting or slapping people to live up to their rep?
    it happens man, the majority of these rappers are or were gangstas before they blew up so this kind of stuff can always happen when they see each other. Im not saying its cool but this scenario is entertaining from my point of view the same way the lil wayne getting held up in the hood was , doesnt make anyone ignorant or stupid to think so infact the people who dont know what gangsta rap stemmed from are the ignorant ones. No one got shot here so please dont make it something its not, a few fisty cuffs is all that happened, handbags.

No, most of them weren't gangsters. they just make up **** up. If they were involved in drugs or gangbanging they got out as soon as they could.

If you think though grown men running around with guns trying to prove how hard they are is entertaining, so be it. we obviously have different tastes in entertainment. I tend not to need people to get hurt/killed for my kicks.
    we just go out and support their music instead ye ? and actually put money into these "idiots" hands... your being hypocritical if your going out paying for and listening to this kind of music if your calling them idiots. Your more than likely the same type of person that will turn around and call 2pac your favorite rapper, when the majority of his career was blighted with kind of behavior and music :confused:

lols. I've thankfully never heard a 40 glocc song. If i die never hearing one, i will be happy. Game had two good albums, but his act has worn thin. Though it certainly wasn't his lyrical content which i appreciated (production and hooks).

2pac was the most overrated rapper of all time. And to the extent that I do listen to any songs about street life/drug dealing, (a) its from somebody with something of substance to say and not just mindless celebrating violence, be it insight into how that life affected them or some dope story telling; and (b) I know they are probably not out there slanging drugs or shooting people.

In the same way i'm pretty confident Tyler the Creator isn't raping pregnant women, I'm pretty sure Rae and Ghost aren't having shoot outs with Colombian women.

Though I'd rather listen to Phonte, Pharoahe, Murs or Blitz the Ambassador to be honest.

2pac was the most overrated rapper of all time.

Nonsense.

Sorry, but bull****. The "hood" isn't some magical place where normal rules don't apply. There are some ****ed up situations in inner city America (like most disadvantaged urban areas) and its definitely harder to bring children up and keep them away from trouble.

That doesn't mean that urban america lives by entirely different codes and people don't know right from wrong. there is plenty of good people living in those areas, and I can assure you they would also like at that and shake their heads - and look at this thread and shake their heads that people think its cool to celebrate this stuff.

Most people who live their lives trying to be the hardest gangster on the block know they are doing wrong but just don't give a damn.

Your picking me up in entirely wrong, im not disputing right from wrong, obviously just about anyone can notice right from wrong no matter where their from. My point is the most disadvantaged of areas in ireland are not comparable to that of those in america, so please dont bring up a few council estates in comparsion to the terrible poverty,welfare system, gangs,guns and drug culture that compton suffers from.

Anything here like that is on such a miniscule scale in comparrsion to compton. A completely different lifestyle in where a lot of people will have a gun encase of an emergency, legally or illegally. That doesn't happen here in ireland because people would look at it as wrong to keep a gun in their home while in a lot cases in america its deemed acceptable and the right thing to do to protect yourself so there clearly is a difference between whats right and wrong between different cultures. If i really wanted to drive that point home to you, id compare the western society to the middle east where there is a massive difference of whats deemed right and wrong.

Also in the gang culture in which im sorry to inform you, does indeed have special codes and rules to abide by. Games a blood, 40s a crip... 40 caught up lil wayne (supposed blood) game referenced that on twitter when he caught 40 that it was a sort of payback.
    I hope you don't really think believe that most rappers actually live the life they portray on their records?

And I also hope you don't think they should go around shooting or slapping people to live up to their rep?

Again with the shooting and stabbing, iv said this is nothing more than a fist fight. You know what some men do to solve a problem instead of running to the cops which again is something deemed taboo by the gangs. This is gangsta hip hop, most would be expected to do something when they run into each other if their beefing. Look at what raekwon done to joe budden or 40 to lil wayne etc sometimes things go a bit further with shootings etc which im not all for.
    No, most of them weren't gangsters. they just make up **** up. If they were involved in drugs or gangbanging they got out as soon as they could.

If you think though grown men running around with guns trying to prove how hard they are is entertaining, so be it. we obviously have different tastes in entertainment. I tend not to need people to get hurt/killed for my kicks.

the majority probably weren't but then again a there was a few who were. 40 glocc is a known crip , locked up before rap... he had to be locked up for something right ? more than likely gangsta activitys with him being a crip. A lot of them get out of the drug trade when the music works for them, it has to be said there not all rick ross's even though the majority rap about it as its profitable.

lols. I've thankfully never heard a 40 glocc song. If i die never hearing one, i will be happy. Game had two good albums, but his act has worn thin. Though it certainly wasn't his lyrical content which i appreciated (production and hooks).

40 gloccs not a great rapper at all, i dont listen to him myself bar 1 or 2 songs which are decent. If you payed enough attention to game you'd relies he pretty much never does his own hooks, 9 times out of 10 he'll have a feature to do them. So in theory you listen to game for someone elses hooks and someone elses production which I cant understand because his lryics are exactly that of what you dont like :confused:.
    2pac was the most overrated rapper of all time. And to the extent that I do listen to any songs about street life/drug dealing, (a) its from somebody with something of substance to say and not just mindless celebrating violence, be it insight into how that life affected them or some dope story telling; and (b) I know they are probably not out there slanging drugs or shooting people.

I guess his millions of fans and rappers careers that 2pac has influenced would disagree. Pac actually rapped about what was going on in LA, lifes struggles that believe it or not happened to include violence and drug dealing, pac has so much more to him than mindless lryics, he was one of hip hop's greatest ever story tellers so to claim you like a dope gangsta rapper story teller and call pac overrated is a bit odd.

In the same way i'm pretty confident Tyler the Creator isn't raping pregnant women, I'm pretty sure Rae and Ghost aren't having shoot outs with Colombian women.

Though I'd rather listen to Phonte, Pharoahe, Murs or Blitz the Ambassador to be honest.

you dont have an open mind in terms of gangsta rap at all. Its a sub-genre of hip hop, im not sure you fully understand what it stemmed from which is poverty, guns, drugs and violence etc.

tyler the creator is the greatest example of mindless lyrics you'l ever here too.

Do you know what, i had a long post typed out rebutting various points, but if you think a bunch of grown men armed with guns jumping one guy on his own and videotaping it is funny, cool or entertaining, then we'll never agree.

I'll leave you to it.

Do you know what, i had a long post typed out rebutting various points, but if you think a bunch of grown men armed with guns jumping one guy on his own and videotaping it is funny, cool or entertaining, then we'll never agree.

I'll leave you to it.

I find it funny the same way I found raekwon smacking budden funny, Kanyes tantrums or ray j banging Kim. It can be deemed entertaining , like I said its not as if anyone was seriously hurt.

I don't agree with game and his click using guns to intimidate 40 on his own but at the end of the day there bloods and crips !.

Advertisement