Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flies

Options
  • 08-07-2012 1:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi,

I'm having some trouble with flies in my garden recently and I'm hoping I can get some ideas on how to get rid of them.

I recently trimmed back a bush along the path to my front door and about a week later it became infested with big flies.

The infestation seems to be getting worse, that is whenever the rain stops.

I don't know if the sap from cutting back the bush attracted the flies or if they are feeding on something else.

I don't think anything died in there and the flies seem to be staying around the surface. The bush seems worse in the evening when it gets the best sun exposure.

Any ideas on how I can treat this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭Thunderbird2

I think it's the damp weather as there seems to be loads of them . Although the seem to have stayed clear when I sprayed the plants and grass with miracle gro

Advertisement