Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sheep Dog Trainer in Munster/South Leinster?

Options
  • 08-07-2012 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭

Just wondering if anyone here knows of anyone in said area that trains sheep/cattle dogs? We have a lovely border collie who is mad to work and would love to get him trained. If anyone here would be interested or knows of someone who would be interested i'd love to hear from you. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,343 ✭✭✭bob charles

Also interested for a cattle dog trainer, I just don't have the time to lay aside to make a proper job, but she is working away with the other dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭milkprofit

i AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD TO TRAIN MY SELF

• Registered Users Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭liam7831

Also interested for a cattle dog trainer, I just don't have the time to lay aside to make a proper job, but she is working away with the other dogs.

Well Bob, did you get anyone to train him?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭loveta

I know its out of your area but Con mc garry in tulsk in roscommom is the daddy of them all at training dogs cattle or sheep.

Advertisement