Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part Time Dole - Fas Courses on days off ?

Options
  • 08-07-2012 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi all,

Was just wondering I'm going on 3 day week now and signing on part time.

Just wonder can I do day courses from the FAS office now or is that just only available if I'm claiming full time ?

Also do any body know about back dating part time as since Oct. I could been collecting as I had weeks off and 2 and 3 day weeks but was being paid money owed to me from summer ( i.e Hours from the summer he couldn't pay me as he was waiting on the money himself ) any week I was off.
    Can I try back claim for all those part time weeks as I was getting money I had already worked for but wasn't working them days.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Hi just wondering did you get an answer to your question about doing courses while only signing on 3days

Advertisement