Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

£5 off Barking Heads

Options
  • 08-07-2012 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭

I have a £5 off voucher for barking/meowing heads if anyone would use it just PM me your address and I will stick it in the post tomorrow. I got it in jollies in Enniskillen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

My dogs love "bad hair day", but can't find an actual shop that sells it down here, having to buy online.
    Otherwise I'd take this like a shot!

Oooh, just seen they have a shop in santry stocks it, I'm up there next weekend!

Ollie and Tiffi say "Yes Please"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Its in pounds mymo otherwise I would use it myself!

Awww, damn.
    Is there an expiry date on it?
    One of the kittens I rescued is going to uk with us in august, could get bag of Meowing heads for my friend who's taking him.

No expiry. its says to be used within 28 days of purchase but they gave it to me without buying a bag so doubt that would matter. ill send it to you if you think it will be used.

Thanks TillyGirl, costing me a bomb to raise and vacc these two kittens, Noah (found in the rain and floods) is off to two little girls in UK, I'll get them a bag to start him off.
    Really kind of you.

• Advertisement

No problemo :-)

Advertisement