Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pop Tarts?

Options
  • 07-07-2012 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

ok this is a very very random question but does anyone know where u can get these in limerick?? ive searched and i just cant find them ages since i had them but i could get them in dunnes and tesco before its like they are extinct now :(

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Saw boxes in Dunnes in Shannon earlier so id say Dunnes is your best bet. €3.60 or something for a box, rip off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Wierdly - I saw them in TKMaxx the other day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

Thread here about them http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70323470
    It looks like they're hard to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Xx-Steph08-xX

i did see them in tk maxx before but nearly all the boxes were opened and smushed... i thought i tried dunnes i'll look again thanks for that thread link saw they mentioned supervalu i must try there..they used be fairly easy to get dunno why they so dear either

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Supervalu in Corbally have em :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 550 ✭✭✭xxlauraxxox

supervalu castleconnell hav them as well :) got sum 2day yummy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

A man after my own heart. I was looking for these last week too. Tesco at Coonagh does not have them, however I did find them in Dunnes at Jetland.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    A man after my own heart. I was looking for these last week too. Tesco at Coonagh does not have them, however I did find them in Dunnes at Jetland.

coonagh has them,they'e at the top of the breakfast cereal aisle up by the stuff like porridge and oats, bottom shelf.

I just, uh, happened to see them.

<_<

>_>

*nom*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

krudler wrote: »
    coonagh has them,they'e at the top of the breakfast cereal aisle up by the stuff like porridge and oats, bottom shelf.

I just, uh, happened to see them.

<_<

>_>

*nom*

Excellent, they must have been out when I went looking because I definitely checked there.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Xx-Steph08-xX

got them in super value!! i was in coonagh recently i couldnt find them checked the biscuit and cereal aisle as carefully as i could maybe they were out the day i was there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Dunnes on Childers Rd. also have them! Top shelf over the cereal bars!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Thought this thread would be about an average night in D'Icon.

Thread disappoints.

Advertisement