Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Self Help for Lymphadema

Options
  • 07-07-2012 7:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of ways which you can help yourself with regards to the above condition. I have been diagnosed with this & have been given frusomite 40mgs.

Basically, I'm at a point where I need to help myself; obviously I'm going to start with weight loss but I don't know what to do other than that!

Any advise is much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

candy19 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of ways which you can help yourself with regards to the above condition. I have been diagnosed with this & have been given frusomite 40mgs.

Basically, I'm at a point where I need to help myself; obviously I'm going to start with weight loss but I don't know what to do other than that!

Any advise is much appreciated!

folks - any experiences you may have are welcome, but please do not offer any medical advice. this forum is for shared experiences, and should not be used to seek alternatives to advice from medical professionals

nothing against you op, standard warning for a thread like this

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭candy19

Does anyone have any experience of the above condition???

Advertisement