Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA games

Options
  • 07-07-2012 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Just got preplayed Fifa 09 ,10 for 99c in GameStop,also Fifa 11 for €3.99 all for PS3 .
    Girl said had loads which why so cheap . huge sale going on so you may pick up bargain .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Sync

Why would you buy 09 & 10? I have them sitting in my attic, more than welcome to them for postage costs lol :)

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

Sync wrote: »
    Why would you buy 09 & 10? I have them sitting in my attic, more than welcome to them for postage costs lol :)
    My son has just got into these fball games .I thought it was really cheap & someone might like me think they were a bargain.For what postage cost would have been at 99c each it's still cheaper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,184 ✭✭✭Patsy fyre

Not much of a difference between fifa 10 and fifa 12 apart from the new players. Good bargain for anyone who is broke.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Why not, ive collected them all the last 16 years

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

cant play the old ones have them all sitting there.. need the latest one but great for a bargain if broke

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Patsy fyre wrote: »
    Not much of a difference between fifa 10 and fifa 12 apart from the new players. Good bargain for anyone who is broke.

The new tackling isn't in 10.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,855 ✭✭✭Charlie Haughy

fifa 10 or 09 are grand for casual soccer fans. Like I have madden 10, NBA 2k9, NHL 08 and MLB 2k11 on xbox 360, and They're not the newest versions of the franchises, but do me fine, as im only a casual fan of those sports, and only have them for a mess around with the mates or if I ever want to try a different sport game. I wont be updating them anyway.

Advertisement