Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video - Paddy 'The Hooligan' Holohan preparing for Sitenkov at Cage Contender 14

Options
  • 06-07-2012 9:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭

Unbeaten Irishman Paddy "The Hooligan" Holohan preparing for Cage Contender 14 in Tallaght, Dublin where he takes on Artemij Sitenkov in the Bantamweight Grand Prix final on 21st July.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Be like Nutella

That is one motivated individual. Good vid .. love the chat with the lads in the van haha... you can go up north in me Dublin colours Beemer. Hope he wins.... he's certainly gona give it plenty of welly that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,933 ✭✭✭Logical Fallacy

I have to say, I'm loving these videos. I miss going to the shows and it's really nice to get a glimpse of what some of the local lads are like and their motivations. Keep it up man!

• Registered Users Posts: 435 ✭✭SevereMMA

Thanks man, we really appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

Nice vid. Paddy's personality makes it. Such a dude!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

Best of luck :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

Nice chap. he seems eager to tell people the other fella is good. Wouldnt know myself but we will see how paddypower and boyles price it up to give an indication.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

He's a legit fighter and a true test for Paddy. He's the top flyweight in Europe as far as I know and has always performed well and looked dangerous, no matter what weight he fights at.

Still think Paddy takes it, but I'm slightly biased.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Chewabacca

Best of luck to Paddy going into this fight, looks as motivated as anyone in the sport.

Had the pleasure of fighting Paddy twice in the MMA league back in 2008, was a great guy and fighter back then and still is. His progression in the sport is fantastic.

It sounds selfish but looking at Paddy makes me feel a bit depressed that I gave up the sport a few years ago, seeing how far he's come. Sky is the limit for him.

Best of luck to him.

Advertisement