Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

classic army

Options
  • 06-07-2012 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭

Guys are classic army any good as a brand? was considering picking up one of the MP5K that SGirsoft are selling to use for CQB

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

As with every airsoft brand, they're hit and miss...
    I had a sportline M15 and the thing never missed a beat until i broke the body.
    They make excellent bodied guns for their Proline.
    Sportlines are cheap and plasticy for the most part. They do have good quality gears and boxes though (Provided you don't fool with them) and replacements are easily available for them. With a gun that small you probably won't have to worry about the stock breaking, etc. I haven't heard anything bad about the MP5K though... So I'd say yeah, go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Id be the opposite of the above.

Have long been of the impression their gearboxes were disgraceful.

They have a very bad reputation and a very poor one here. You can get much better value for money like a G&G or a G&P.

Wouldn't buy a CA speedloder for fear it would break my mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Timooo_23

Suppose you would have more experience than me Doc :)
    Just had a good experience with my M15, probably would be the same with my G36 but for the fact i kept upgrading it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

I've had nothing but good experiences with CA kit. They're sportslines leave something to be desired though.

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭$kilkenny

their proline stuff is pretty decent although savagely overpriced
    but their sportlines just work. dont work really well just work, wouldnt be bad for a starter gun but theres better out there

wouldnt even bother touching any of the newer G&G stuff to be honest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

cheers lads one to think about. I'll take a look at the G&G stuff as you said doc

Advertisement