Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PNY 32GB Micro Sleek USB Drive (Red)

Options
  • 06-07-2012 2:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭

PNY 32GB Micro Sleek USB Drive (Red)

f39eb6a5ac44e4efeb0f74a50ca264cc.png?1341537308

Just saw this on HDUK

€12.49 Free delivery @ Play.com

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭living

I'm afraid that Play.com don't deliver electronics to Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

living wrote: »
    I'm afraid that Play.com don't deliver electronics to Ireland

You're completely right about that, but i feel the need to post this

Buzz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,363 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Yeah, unfortunately not, but I was posting under the assumption that not all of the 564,558 plus boards.ie members are actually resident in Ireland ;)

-

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Just pay in sterling, enter your address as normal, and enter BT1AA to the end of your address... sorted!
    <Your Name>
    <Your Address>
    <Your County>

Ireland
    United Kingdom
    BT1AA

Got a HP 16GB Class 10 SD Card using this method about a fortnight ago for £7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Yeah, unfortunately not, but I was posting under the assumption that not all of the 564,558 plus boards.ie members are actually resident in Ireland ;)

-

That's cool and all but your quote was in "€". Might be worth mentioning, in the OP?

Anyway this reminds me that I do actually need a USB drive

• Advertisement

Basq wrote: »
    Just pay in sterling, enter your address as normal, and enter BT1AA to the end of your address... sorted!

I wonder would that work for eBuyer or is it just a Jersey thing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stanley1

has anyone ever payed import duty with play.com

stanley1 wrote: »
    has anyone ever payed import duty with play.com

I've only ever bought DVD's from them but never had to pay import duty.

Kenno90 wrote: »
    You're completely right about that, but i feel the need to post this

Buzz.jpg

Lol, sorry, I'm Spanish, probably I didn't use the most proper sentence :)

Thanks for this but, does it always work? and don't you have to pay any extra fee in an post?

BTW, does anybody know why they don't send electronics to Ireland? Any legal reason?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43,781 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Thanks for this but, does it always work? and don't you have to pay any extra fee in an post?
    Nah.. as long as you're buying something small, it *SHOULD* (note I say should as it doesn't always work) work.

Moral of the story - don't buy it unless you're willing to take a risk it may not come!
    BTW, does anybody know why they don't send electronics to Ireland? Any legal reason?
    Think it's related to the WEEE.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

That's cool and all but your quote was in "€".

Ohhh the euro is an uniquely Irish currency then. The silly, silly OP. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,656 ✭✭✭norrie rugger

Hanley wrote: »
    Ohhh the euro is an uniquely Irish currency then. The silly, silly OP. :D

Nope but it is OUR currency, so as opposed to the majority of our Diaspora in £GBP-land, it would make me think that they delivery here.

Nah.. as long as you're buying something small, it *SHOULD* (note I say should as it doesn't always work) work.

Moral of the story - don't buy it unless you're willing to take a risk it may not come!

Thanks, I'll run the risk with this :D:

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/25422360/0/PNY-8GB-SD-Memory-Card-Class-4/ListingDetails.html

But I'm going to use "BT1 1AA" instead of BT1AA

• Registered Users Posts: 6,287 ✭✭✭positron

Ah poo!! I think I ordered with BT1AA. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,295 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

That's taken the piss :pac:

Link no longer works. I think this BA may be dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭losttheplot

positron wrote: »
    Ah poo!! I think I ordered with BT1AA. Ah well.

I definitely ordered with this code. Order has been sent - I wonder where it will end up.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

I definitely ordered with this code. Order has been sent - I wonder where it will end up.

Belfast, With that postcode

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭losttheplot

Belfast, With that postcode

Thanks. For my address I used:

Dublin
    Ireland
    United Kingdom
    BT1AA (I should have used BT1 1AA. )

If the order does not get sent on to Dublin it might teach me to stop buying bargains I dont really need. But if it arrives........

• Advertisement

If the order does not get sent on to Dublin it might teach me to stop buying bargains I dont really need. But if it arrives........

Yeah, me too. Also there's a 64 GB usb key now going for 20 sterling (link), somehow the yet to be delivered 32 GB feels insufficient already. :o:o

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭rocksolid

received this morning using the REPIRE postcode and UK as the country....

got the dispatch confirmation on the 9th so only 7 days to get here, not bad considering sometimes it takes longer using a proper ireland address on play.com......

NoelDoran wrote: »
    received this morning using the REPIRE postcode and UK as the country....

got the dispatch confirmation on the 9th so only 7 days to get here, not bad considering sometimes it takes longer using a proper ireland address on play.com......

Then I should receive it today (I hope so). I used Northern Ireland as country since they give you that option.

Just to confirm that I have received the parcel today :)

yep, got mine too - thanks for the bargain OP!

Advertisement