Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clubs to join in limerick city?

Options
  • 05-07-2012 9:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭

hello, so can anyone recommend any clubs to join regarding badmittion, tenis, kickboxing, mma, . Im mostly interested in these areas and after years of facing with social anxiety I feel like Im ready to join a club and face my fears! any replies I would be grateful

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,097 ✭✭✭✭phog

Try the Catholic Institute, also, I think there's a badminton club in St. Clements.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

I'm not 100% sure but I think they do kickboxing down near the Roundhouse.
    mmaireland.org says there's a place on the Dock Road.
    There's another post about MA's in Limerick, it might be helpful link. Good luck with joining your club and with your anxiety

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Sully777

Limerick Lawn Tennis Club on the Ennis Road are actively looking for members.

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

I'm involved in Mungret St. Paul's badminton club and we play in Presentation School on Sexton Street (this is the club that used to play in Clements).
    We play 8pm - 10pm on Mondays and Wednesdays and our members have a wide range of abilities, so all welcome.
    PM me and I'll send you my number if you want to discuss anything.
    It's off season though, so we won't be back until the first week in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Limerick_Alan

If you want to try MMA or BJJ try these guys. http://www.limerickmma.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement