Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Custom idea's

Options
  • 05-07-2012 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭

Hey guys never really modded anything before but i picked up a 60gig arcade Xbox and dont care about it. ( Im a ps3 man) But was wondering what i can do with it? been thinking of flashing it to play games for free, anyone have any idea's of what i could do with it? Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭solarith

Nothing much more you can do really, though I don't know much! Then there's the issue about having to download 25GB games...!

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

Say what?! 25 gig a game if it's flashed?! ah here may aswell get rid of the yoke at that rate! who wants it?

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭solarith

Well that's the approx size of the disks, so yeah! Up to 25GB/game I'd think. Would be more on PS3, with the BluRays!

Um, I'd take it :P

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Klair88

I've me ps3 set up nicely :p. All runs perfect with that and its my ultimate set-up! use it everyday for everything! Limited edition white 320g white ps3 with the HDD upgraded. I Love the machine! Not looking for cash on the xbox but if you've anything of interest you dont want you'd be willing to trade id let her go no problem!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hangover

solarith wrote: »
    Nothing much more you can do really, though I don't know much! Then there's the issue about having to download 25GB games...!

They are not 25gb , they are a dual layer disc and usually 6.5-8 gig depending on the game and quite a few are are under 5gig.
    PS3 games may be 25gig because they are bluray and thats the capacity of a single layer bluray disc.

And read up on the RGH mod for the 360, lots more you can do to it than just flash it for backups.

• Advertisement
Advertisement