Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Directions to St. Nessan's church

Options
  • 05-07-2012 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Just wondering if someone could give an idea of where St. Nessan's church is? I've tried Boards search, Google/AA etc and can't get it on a map or any clue where it is.

I guess if someone could give me an idea from crossing the Shannon Bridge heading onto the Dock Rd.

Thanks for the help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Its out in Raheen, very close to the south court hotel.

If your on the dock road, head outbound towards the cement factory. At the cement factory roundabout, take the first exit (you should go accross some train tracks), straight threw the next small roundabout, straight threw the next large roundabout, continue maybe 750 m to the next roundabout and take first exit and you should see the church on the right almost straight away!!

Co-ordinates of it are 52.629371,-8.660789 if you want to have a look on google maps

Someone will probably be able to put that all on a nice map for you but I havnt a clue how!!

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

Thanks so much!
    Appreciate the reply. Know where it is now. :)

Advertisement