Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Certificate in Science in Computing - CCT

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭eoinp11

Hi, wondering if you went ahead with this? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

I did indeed, I had also started the 3rd year degree in CCT but a job opportunity came up so I took that just after Christmas. This opportunity only came to me because of CCT so I'm very grateful.

CCT is fantastic. Really good lecturers, very helpful and great location.

First year was handy enough, I wasn't great at programming but if you put the work in and practice at home you should be fine. Second year was more challenging. Harder modules and less hand holding by the lecturers.

The class hours are about 15 per week with about 5-10 hours at home completing assignments, practicing code, etc

I'd definitely recommend it but in not sure if they still do the 2 year course

Advertisement