Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access Course.

Options
  • 05-07-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

So the mature student officer wrote to me today from NUIG telling me I'll have information on a foundation business course which starts in Sept.

If I do this, and decide to apply to different colleges next year aswel, would it be of help to me or would I have to do an Access course directly linked to a certain college?

Bit confused, as next year I might put other places too would they look keenly on it even though it's done at another college?

Thanks lads :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

It would be a positive, it shows you can work at and achieve within education. It depends on the college of course though. From personal experience, i did the ucd access course and applied for ucd and trinity and got offered both.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Bluegrass

Going to do the NUIG Access course, it's a Foundation Business Course, but might end up applying to WIT as it's alot closer to home. Most likely will still go with Galway though.

Advertisement