Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price for child safe stairs gates?

Options
  • 05-07-2012 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭

Have a wooden stairs in new house,may well look to get a carpenter to make top and bottom child safe gates and hang them,would rather keep in character with the oak wood,than buy plasticy ones on internet....what would be reasonable price for carpenter to make and hang 2 gates using red deal(could be painted after by me)....I asked a plumber friend and he thought around 200 euro....Does that sound about right?
    Any replieds appreciated.Gates would be plain,nothing fancy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭galwaydude18

Have a wooden stairs in new house,may well look to get a carpenter to make top and bottom child safe gates and hang them,would rather keep in character with the oak wood,than buy plasticy ones on internet....what would be reasonable price for carpenter to make and hang 2 gates using red deal(could be painted after by me)....I asked a plumber friend and he thought around 200 euro....Does that sound about right?
    Any replieds appreciated.Gates would be plain,nothing fancy.

Pm sent.

Advertisement