Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HRM Thesis Help!

Options
  • 05-07-2012 5:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi there
    I'm currently doing a Masters in HR and trying to do my thesis. I'm doing it on employee readiness to change in the HSE prior to the introduction of the new Department of Youth and Children. I have access to employees through a personal contact and am planning to do interviews as its too late for me to do surveys. But Iv no idea what my research question and I can't figure out what I am trying to learn from my research. And Iv only 4 weeks! Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭johnny-fatality

Master Evo wrote: »
    Hi there
    I'm currently doing a Masters in HR and trying to do my thesis. I'm doing it on employee readiness to change in the HSE prior to the introduction of the new Department of Youth and Children. I have access to employees through a personal contact and am planning to do interviews as its too late for me to do surveys. But Iv no idea what my research question and I can't figure out what I am trying to learn from my research. And Iv only 4 weeks! Any help or ideas would be greatly appreciated

Hi Evo. This isn't really the place for this question. I'm in a similar field and can understand how your situation could come about, but what you really have to do is talk to your supervisor or member of faculty at your college and have this discussion with them.
    Even if desperation is setting in, I would say go to them as soon as possible and don't waste time going up blind alleys on the internet. Not right now anyway. Best of luck.

Advertisement