Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where to get strimmers serviced?

Options
  • 05-07-2012 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭

I have an old strimmer and I was wandering if I could get it serviced, ideally somewhere around the various business parks on the ballysimon road area, any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,459 ✭✭✭Chucken

There's a man at the top of William St that does that kind of thing.
    He's near the banks. He does lawnmowers bikes etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Also the Lawnmower type place next to the Civil Defense depot on the top of Thomas Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭pelliven

mower power on the dock road does that kind of stuff too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Skuxx

Tony Kiely is the fella on Thomas Street next to the Cival Defence

I usually take the lawnmower to mower power. They're fairly expensive but easy to deal with and always do a good job

There is also Hourigans on John Street I think (same street as donky fords) but I usually avoid at all costs cause they're an ignorant shower in there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭banjobongo

thanks everybody for all the replies.....however all these places are in town....if I have to go there I will, I was hoping there woudl be someplace closer to me in the general Ballysimon/Childers Road/Castletroy area.....looks like I have to head into town....
    thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭snowman707

probably in the wrong direction , Mike's Mowers Lisnagry , out past finnegan's

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

isnt there a motor bike place out the dublin road, Im sure they can service it, when I thnk of the name of the place Ill put it up

here is the place http://www.meskellmotorcycles.com/motorcycle-shop-location-ireland.html

Advertisement