Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photography portfolio website review.

Options
  • 05-07-2012 3:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 831 ✭✭✭

Hello all,

I've just discovered this forum and thought I'd submit my site for review.

I have a small sideline photography business and wanted a portfolio site to showcase my work and advertise my services. Before starting building this site, I knew little to nothing about web design having used ready made portfolio sites like zenfolio to host my work. I decided I wanted something a bit less generic and more personal.

I am especially interested in your opinions on the home page. I always liked other photographer's sites with a full screen slideshow on the home page. I loved the impact. I do of course realise that a lack of text here could hurt seo although it seems that a lot of people find my site by searching for sprcific imaged which leads them directly to the galleries.

Anyway, all opinions and feedback are greatly appreciated.

www.barryocarrollphotography.com

Thanks.

Barry

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭komodosp

You should probably watermark your images before someone steals them all for their own site...

Advertisement