Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

got JSA accepted

Options
  • 05-07-2012 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭

hi

i just got my JSA accepted today and have been told i will be getting 100 per week from tomorrow but i have been getting paid 144 since febuary from supplementary welfare allowance? does anyone know why it has gone down to 100? maybe because when i was getting supplementary welfare i was not living with my mother and was renting a room somewhere else?

i am 21 and am now living back with my mother as i could not afford to rent elsewhere. it's just me and her in the house and she's only getting 200 a week from her part time job. so it's hard enough paying bills rent etc without that extra 44 euro that i will be loosing out on

cheers!

Comments

Advertisement