Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

jsa & child benefit

Options
  • 05-07-2012 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭

Quick question, im now on jsa which is grand got it paid into bank yest because im overdue baby and was menat to be hosp so couldnt collect they are paying it into the bank for the nxt couple of weeks which is fine, got a payment yest /letter in post to say it will be paid every Thur in future which is fine...now the social welfare usually start with the letter " F123etc and child benefit say "V124 etc if you get me, so i log on this morning to my bank and i have 24.50 in it from the "V" i presume child benefit section?, not sure what its for or if its from them?, im obviously entitled to it because it has parts of my PPS no in it...just wondering if any1 could shed any light on it, im leaving it in the bank encase its an error or something which i presume its not..its nice to get money for a change ;)

Advertisement